All Comments

• WilliamLawrenceUtridge { Vaccination is only a requirement for public school attendance. If you home school or otherwise don’t attend public schools, I don’t know if it would… } – Jan 30, 11:53 AM
  • DancinBransen { My experience so far in medical school with regards to drug companies and doctors accepting benefits from them is this: multidisciplinary meeting fortnightly in the… } – Jan 30, 11:44 AM
  • KayMarie { Lots of things kill cancer cells living in petri plates. Did they check to see if what they dumped in was a dose that kills… } – Jan 30, 11:34 AM
  • GrahamH { Social exclusion is a powerful weapon if it can be brought into play. Social exclusion may be able to brought into play due to fiscal… } – Jan 30, 11:30 AM
  • DrDisney { I meant with our pocketbooks. } – Jan 30, 11:06 AM
  • DrDisney { This is my first post here, and I read this blog every day. Thank you for helping me be a better Pediatrician. I posted many… } – Jan 30, 11:04 AM
  • Sawyer { Andrey, One of these days when I have free time on my hands I’m going to make a bunch of detailed comments with the heading… } – Jan 30, 10:40 AM
  • Tomasmor { Read Dr Gorski excellent debunk of atavistic cancer therapy. However the Guardian /Independent Uk today have an article on the effect in vitro of antibiotics… } – Jan 30, 10:36 AM
  • Sigrid { Seriously. } – Jan 30, 10:30 AM
  • Mike { The first Amendment bans any law that restricts free expression of religion. If a person holds the sincere religious belief that they need to live… } – Jan 30, 10:21 AM
  • goodnightirene { Unfortunately, they will all still go, because there remains a pervasive belief that the measles is “no big deal” or a “normal childhood thing”. While… } – Jan 30, 10:07 AM
  • Edward { Many of these well to do anti-vaccination types from Massachusetts and elsewhere will be taking their kids to the Superbowl this weekend and they will… } – Jan 30, 9:43 AM
  • Windriven { Done. } – Jan 30, 9:39 AM
  • Sean Duggan { My wife and I got cited for a similar thing in the Whitehall borough in Pittsburgh, PA. I don’t have the exact wording in front… } – Jan 30, 9:34 AM
  • Science Mom { How can I contact you Windriven? You can click on my blog and go to “Contact Us” if you like. } – Jan 30, 9:24 AM
  • Windriven { Dare I say, ‘amen?’ ;-) } – Jan 30, 9:10 AM
  • Science Mom { An anti-vaxx contingent is trying to push a religious/philosophical exemption through the Mississippi legislature. I’d say their timing sucks and that’s a good thing. } – Jan 30, 8:48 AM
  • Brian { A little off-topic, but wouldn’t allowing a religious exemption but not a personal belief exemption violate the 1st Amendment because it effectively places religious beliefs… } – Jan 30, 8:38 AM
  • Windriven { I’m not quite sure why it is so difficult to emulate the forward-thinking citizens of Mississippi and simply ban exemptions. I guess Mississippians are just… } – Jan 30, 8:01 AM
  • Andrés { MadisonMD said: You are disagreeing with the interpretation of the expert IOM panelists. Well, that we can agree upon. Sorry that you don’t have enough… } – Jan 30, 7:25 AM
  • fxh { The anti vaxxers here in Australia are seeking up their own religion in order to seek exemptions. Most of those who are involved would have… } – Jan 30, 7:10 AM
  • Windriven { :-). ! } – Jan 30, 6:55 AM
  • Leo T. { You know, I never expected to find myself pointing to Mississippi and West Virginia and saying “this thing that only those two states do? The… } – Jan 30, 4:59 AM
  • lilady { Dr. Snyder I don’t think there are too many posts about childhood vaccines and the parents who deliberately avoid having their children vaccinated according to… } – Jan 30, 4:34 AM
  • Stephen H { So basically, a guy sets up a scam whereby he sells $50m worth of product, and gets fined $9m. I don’t really care what his… } – Jan 30, 4:21 AM
  • Badly Shaved Monkey { stan said of MSG The list of negative health effects from msg is quite long. It’s said to be an exitotoxin that attacks brain cells…. } – Jan 30, 3:23 AM
  • Andrey Pavlov { LOL, EBMOD, Sawyer… I’ve already made my prediction. I’m just glad there are others willing to test and see if maybe, just maybe, Ralphy will… } – Jan 30, 12:13 AM
  • Public Health RN (Scott) { Children have the right to catch diseases? What about their rights to actually live life without the sometimes debilitating results of some of these diseases?… } – Jan 29, 11:48 PM
  • Sawyer { Ralphy, it’s pointless to just compare safety. What matter is risk vs. benefit. Or maybe risk vs. specificity, or some other reasonable metric that a… } – Jan 29, 11:47 PM
  • KayMarie { I nearly had to buy a TV set as it took everything I had not to toss something heavy through the screen at him when… } – Jan 29, 11:40 PM
  • EBMOD { Ralphy- Pharmaceauticals are cost-benefit RATIO. Can you say ‘RATIO’? I knew you could. Now explain to me why the fact it is a RATIO is… } – Jan 29, 11:40 PM
  • Niko { Dr. Hall, I’ve read numerous articles you’ve written, debunking all sorts of scams and “quackery,” as you say. I just wanted to say thank you… } – Jan 29, 11:39 PM
  • Public Health RN (Scott) { Has anyone seen the article at healthimpactnews.com about Cardiologist Dr. Jack Wolfson and his response to the measles and vaccines. Another physician falls prey to… } – Jan 29, 11:17 PM
  • Ralphy { “Yes, we do Ralphy.” Compare the safety of supplements to pharmaceuticals? Then you’re not being honest with yourself Andrey. } – Jan 29, 11:09 PM
  • Scott Gavura { The Complementary and Alternative Medicine: A Business Ethics Perspective talk has now been posted, including the Q & A. Happy viewing: https://ryecast.ryerson.ca/12/Watch/8606.aspx } – Jan 29, 11:06 PM
  • Windriven { “You know we were intelligently designed by the authorship here.” Sh!t. Does that mean that I am the result of the bored night janitor dickin’… } – Jan 29, 11:05 PM
  • goodnightirene { I usually ignore you Stan, but I’m sick to death of your cherry picking a few of the high profile drugs that the FDA (not… } – Jan 29, 11:04 PM
  • Andrey Pavlov { LOL. Yes, we do Ralphy. It will end with you spouting off any number of hackneyed tropes that will demonstrate the true vacuity of your… } – Jan 29, 10:49 PM
  • Andrey Pavlov { Oh come on Madison. You know we were intelligently designed by the authorship here. } – Jan 29, 10:48 PM
  • Debra { My hormonal migraines started 14 yrs ago, 6 months after stopping BCPs. They occur 2 days before and right after menses and during ovulation. My… } – Jan 29, 10:17 PM
  • Debra { Not to mention the cost of some of them. Frova, Relpax and others are about $40/pill } – Jan 29, 10:05 PM
  • Windriven { So Self Skeptic, is there a larger message here or are you just tone trolling? EBMOD voiced some reasonable concerns. He is not alone in… } – Jan 29, 9:09 PM
  • MadisonMD { I suppose the commenters are influenced by the blog posts to adopt the same style in their comments. Here’s another plausible mechanism for the purported… } – Jan 29, 8:15 PM
  • Nell on Wheels { SPAM } – Jan 29, 7:55 PM
  • Graham { And all illegals are potentially a source for infectious measles. And once they hit school or pediatricians they will get vaccinated. But what’s the data… } – Jan 29, 7:52 PM
  • Ralphy { No, I applaud the verdict. Fraud is fraud. } – Jan 29, 7:50 PM
  • Windriven { Oh Graham, US illegal immigration is not just an issue of Mexicans. Koreans, Chinese, Canadians (I was once married to one whose parents were here… } – Jan 29, 7:43 PM
  • Windriven { Ralphy, Are you under the impression that SBM condones pharmaceutical fraud? What’s good for the goose is good for the gander is exactly what is… } – Jan 29, 7:37 PM
  • Lawrence { So, will Ralphy & Stan say what they haven’t said thus far? That this was a just verdict & correct? They don’t seem to be… } – Jan 29, 7:22 PM
  • Chris { Join the club. My oldest had seizures as a newborn (no illness, no vaccine), and then later as a toddler while he was suffering from… } – Jan 29, 7:12 PM
  • »»