All Comments

• Scottynuke { Wow, the needle troll will offer the same brain droppings on any rational comment. *shrug* } – Dec 28, 7:23 AM
  • Chris { “He dug out a report of the British Parliament that showed the advantage of homeopathic treatment. This report was not allowed to be put on… } – Dec 28, 1:22 AM
  • Chris { Go away clueless troll. } – Dec 28, 1:14 AM
  • Iqbal { Chris “By the way, my brother lived in New Dehli for a couple of years for his job. First since the water supply was iffy… } – Dec 28, 12:00 AM
  • Joseph Brence { I am not sure what you mean, Stephen. How does my reply constitute conflict of interest? What is weak?— The plausibility of my argument? Please… } – Dec 27, 11:54 PM
  • MadisonMD { dogs do not lie Sleeping dogs lie. And you should let them. } – Dec 27, 10:50 PM
  • Mike { Perhaps, but in 25+ years of experience, no physiotherapist has asked me if I was comfortable with my limbs being pulled into unusual positions, or… } – Dec 27, 10:46 PM
  • Luna { Thanks Brew, I now have tears of laughter running down my face and Mr. Luna wants to know what is wrong. As one who lives… } – Dec 27, 9:21 PM
  • Thor { You seem to have a mind that is honed to dig deep into layers below the surface. To get to “truth”. But, you may be… } – Dec 27, 8:11 PM
  • Frederick { lol, Yeah circular arguments like that have a tendency to make you dizzy. Spinning round and round and round and round and…. whoooaaa… It feel… } – Dec 27, 7:53 PM
  • Windriven { And I want to go on record as being something of a devotee of Joyce and an even greater devotee of his acolyte Samuel Beckett…. } – Dec 27, 7:42 PM
  • Windriven { Doh! I missed it entirely. But then it was 5:30 in the morning, my time. Thanks for the dope slap. } – Dec 27, 7:39 PM
  • Chemmomo { Stephen S Rodrigues: I have a challenge for you. Please analyze a case study: me. I suffered from lingering pain after a foot injury for… } – Dec 27, 6:43 PM
  • sadmar { Well, I think “lack of clarity” is being way too kind. That particular arrangement of words doesn’t emerge from the ‘facts of the case’ by… } – Dec 27, 6:31 PM
  • Thor { You see, that’s what happens when acupuncture isn’t performed the SSR way (the Snowflake Method). Using his special, secret, proprietary method, this horror never would… } – Dec 27, 5:36 PM
  • lilady { I see mentions of Dr. Gorski, Dr. Hall and Dr. Novella in that article. It’s not the weasel like conclusions that bother me so much,… } – Dec 27, 5:31 PM
  • brewandferment { go watch zefrank’s “sad cat diary” on youtube. His sad dog diary is also amusing, but even my dog-loving best friend (who doesn’t really like… } – Dec 27, 5:15 PM
  • sadmar { Windriven: You didn’t miss a literary allusion in Kenzie’s query “any idea why SRS is so proud to be from Maryland?” You missed a visual… } – Dec 27, 5:07 PM
  • sadmar { From what I could find on the Web, the refuge doesn’t trust the clinical judgment of the vet who needles owls in any general sense…. } – Dec 27, 4:38 PM
  • simba { Well-observed, N Brownlee. I second Thor’s comment. } – Dec 27, 4:34 PM
  • n brownlee { Why, thank you, Thor. } – Dec 27, 4:17 PM
  • Thor { Yay, a comment from n brownlee! } – Dec 27, 4:14 PM
  • Thor { Travell wrote “The Trigger Point Manual”, the Bible of myofascial pain syndrome treatment. Along with various techniques, she used both dry needling and needling with… } – Dec 27, 4:12 PM
  • PMoran { :-) When 1.5 Kg of unattended prime rump mysteriously vanished at one of our barbecues the guilty parties, two German Shepherds, as much as admitted… } – Dec 27, 4:04 PM
  • simba { My lab ate an entire bag of chocolate mallows that had been wrapped up as a present and left on a table (including some of… } – Dec 27, 4:01 PM
  • sadmar { “Dogs do not lie.” Spoken by someone who never owned a dog. And simba wins the Internetz for the day! Though to be fair to… } – Dec 27, 4:00 PM
  • sadmar { Hey Mike: Sorry if I seemed to picking on you personally, as I was intending a more abstract consideration of ‘tunnel vision’ via an example… } – Dec 27, 3:52 PM
  • GrahamH { Reading SSR comments today (currently at 51), I’m having a bad day and would love to have some of what he is drinking/smoking/abusing. I’m more… } – Dec 27, 3:29 PM
  • Windriven { There was an entire rack of ribs on the counter? No kidding. Huh. Wonder what could have happened to them. … What? Me? No …… } – Dec 27, 1:41 PM
  • Tazia K. Stagg { http://www.cdc.gov/flu/takingcare.htm } – Dec 27, 1:32 PM
  • simba { “dogs do not lie” Spoken by someone who never owned a dog. “Honestly, other owner never fed me this morning, I am STARVING” “Me? Interested… } – Dec 27, 12:49 PM
  • Frederick { What about Big oil? or Big tech. Big oil is 10 time bigger then big pharma, and Big Pharma is Bigger than Big Biotech. And… } – Dec 27, 12:47 PM
  • Windriven { “I would rather be poked with needles which can truly do no harm than poisoned and tortured with a chemical that may be permanent.” Are… } – Dec 27, 12:43 PM
  • Windriven { Exactly what? } – Dec 27, 12:40 PM
  • Windriven { 1. PT is not represented by the AMA 2. As Dickens noted, the law is sometimes an ass 3. You have in no way whatsoever… } – Dec 27, 12:39 PM
  • Windriven { No, that is an accurate definition. Definitions, while somewhat plastic, are certainly not fluid. A definition that only you embrace is meaningless outside the echoing… } – Dec 27, 12:33 PM
  • Windriven { Actually, I believe The Fresh Prince of Pokery was referring to Thurber, David. But then he doesn’t blog here either, so your point stands nicely…. } – Dec 27, 12:30 PM
  • Frederick { And we all know that it has been retconted. Acuwhatever is only a hundred years old, before that it was blood letting. And 10 000… } – Dec 27, 12:26 PM
  • Stephen S. Rodrigues, MD { As ethically and humanely as possible This is an excuse or rationalization biased towards your position. I would rather be poked with needles which can… } – Dec 27, 12:19 PM
  • Stephen S. Rodrigues, MD { Exactly!!! } – Dec 27, 12:15 PM
  • Stephen S. Rodrigues, MD { This is weak too. besides: Conflict of interest seems to be stinking up this place. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilk_v._American_Medical_Association } – Dec 27, 12:14 PM
  • Stephen S. Rodrigues, MD { That is a weak definition. Why not do a few days of study and gives us your own definition. } – Dec 27, 12:12 PM
  • David Drummond { “You my blogger, seem to have no soul. Why would you deny another creature the benefit of natural healing?” I Don’t think windy blogs here,… } – Dec 27, 11:53 AM
  • Chris { I think it is time to call for the banning of Iqbal because he is just trolling, possibly because it is a bunch of drunk… } – Dec 27, 11:48 AM
  • Windriven { “To some practitioners who wittingly or unwittingly know the truth, the tool is the same.” Unwittingly know the truth? From Merriam-Webster: 1: not knowing :… } – Dec 27, 11:46 AM
  • Stephen S. Rodrigues, MD { You my blogger, seem to have no soul. Why would you deny another creature the benefit of natural healing? Just so you feel better about… } – Dec 27, 11:41 AM
  • David Drummond { “You are misinformed, uneducated, have a narrow view, fear based logic and can not seem to put needles into the entire perspective of all of… } – Dec 27, 11:41 AM
  • David Drummond { “techniques and philosophy surrounding the use of the tool can be as diverse as snowflakes.” Nobody tell him that snowflakes have a predictable form given… } – Dec 27, 11:39 AM
  • Windriven { Steve, complex and delusional are not the same. Quantum chromodynamics is complex, acupuncture is delusional. You can chant the cant as much as you want… } – Dec 27, 11:39 AM
  • Stephen S. Rodrigues, MD { I must object!!! You are misinformed, uneducated, have a narrow view, fear based logic and can not seem to put needles into the entire perspective… } – Dec 27, 11:33 AM
  • »»