All Comments

• simple-touriste { Where are the proofs that flu, Heb B and HPV vaccines are useful and do what they claim? } – Aug 01, 6:32 PM
  • simple-touriste { At least people would know nobody is protecting the public against snake oil. Currently, the government is PROMOTING snake oil, like many vaccines, the cholesterol… } – Aug 01, 6:30 PM
  • Chris { “Unfortunately, this idea lead to many children finding out they were adopted later in childhood or in adulthood, sometimes by mistake or even from a… } – Aug 01, 6:22 PM
  • Chris { Which I acknowledged in my last paragraph, which finished with: “So you might want to not tell unless there is some medical history that may… } – Aug 01, 6:18 PM
  • Windriven { I second Dr. Rabbit. This person works to be unnecessarily insulting and obnoxious. I would prefer smearing him with honey and throwing him in an… } – Aug 01, 6:16 PM
  • Chris { “YOU tell us.” I am sorry, but it does not work that way. You brought up the LGBTQ community above, so you need to provide… } – Aug 01, 6:11 PM
  • Karl withakay { The only one I think I really might have a problem with is Argument rebuttal 5 “Can a child benefit medically from the disclosure of… } – Aug 01, 5:52 PM
  • David Gorski { There’s a reason that the prime mover behind right-to-try laws is the Goldwater Institute. I was told by a person I met who was at… } – Aug 01, 5:29 PM
  • David Gorski { There is a lot of research suggesting that the FDA causes more harm than good (e.g., http://www.fdareview.org/). So I’m sympathetic to anything that would lessen… } – Aug 01, 5:27 PM
  • David Gorski { Here’s the problem, as discussed in my post. The person asking for an experimental medication under “right-to-try” is not the only person in the equation…. } – Aug 01, 5:21 PM
  • Windriven { @simpleton “The only denial is denial of NO WARMING FOR 17 YEARS and denial of COMPLETE FAILURE OF MODELS.” While I am not accepting either… } – Aug 01, 5:19 PM
  • mouse { @Thor – I think this situation is very similar to adoption. Back before the 60′s/70′s it was thought that it was better to not inform… } – Aug 01, 5:13 PM
  • simple-touriste { “if you looked at the counter-arguments to whatever climate change denial talking points have been fed to you” The only denial is denial of NO… } – Aug 01, 5:08 PM
  • Harriet Hall { The alleged “stream of attacks” against you have been mostly questions that you have failed to answer, and no one has used the kind of… } – Aug 01, 5:07 PM
  • Windriven { His stepfather was an ass. I have bio and step kids and I feel certain that they would all agree that I treated them the… } – Aug 01, 5:06 PM
  • Windriven { Well said. } – Aug 01, 5:02 PM
  • simba { Boring troll is boring. Simple-touriste is either the laziest troll in existence or just incapable of writing coherent thoughts that involve more than one sentence…. } – Aug 01, 5:01 PM
  • David Gorski { Shut up and go away. You are too stupid to use a computer. simple-touriste: You are being excessively obnoxious. This is your only warning. Knock… } – Aug 01, 5:01 PM
  • Windriven { I suppose one might make an argument about supporting a child not one’s own if the error or infidelity was discovered immediately. But once a… } – Aug 01, 4:59 PM
  • Angora Rabbit { As a long-time educator, I encounter some people who truly don’t understand. Some people who find it challenging to communicate. And some who derive visceral… } – Aug 01, 4:59 PM
  • Andrey Pavlov { What about the stream of attacks against me? You are pathetic. We tolerate all sorts of trolls, delusionals, pro-CAM, anti-vax, and every other flavor of… } – Aug 01, 4:47 PM
  • KayMarie { The statement of my opinion of the views of others regarding the FDA process was not intended as a proof. Do you have a different… } – Aug 01, 3:56 PM
  • simple-touriste { That proves nothing. } – Aug 01, 3:36 PM
  • simple-touriste { “Tell us exactly what the LGBTQ community has to do with the above article” YOU tell us. } – Aug 01, 3:34 PM
  • simple-touriste { You have been unable to read and understand what I say. That’s a fact everybody can see here. } – Aug 01, 3:33 PM
  • simple-touriste { “@simple-touriste, If you think someone is wrong, you can explain why without resorting to offensive language.” What about the stream of attacks against me? You… } – Aug 01, 3:31 PM
  • simple-touriste { YOU provide evidence, moron! } – Aug 01, 3:29 PM
  • Harriet Hall { The Cassidy study actually confirms the findings of the earlier study showing that chiropractic is associated with stroke in the under-45 age group. See Mark… } – Aug 01, 3:13 PM
  • KayMarie { I’m not sure if self cracking of the neck causes the same stresses a chiropractor would put on it or not. My knuckles don’t pop… } – Aug 01, 3:07 PM
  • Stephen M. Perle, DC, MS { The best available scientific evidence at this point in time does not support the hypothesis that cervical manipulation causes dissections. Here is the largest epidemiological… } – Aug 01, 3:01 PM
  • Chris { And yet, here I am. Explain the logic of if I am too dumb to use a computer, why I am able to communicate (or… } – Aug 01, 3:00 PM
  • Harriet Hall { @simple-touriste, If you think someone is wrong, you can explain why without resorting to offensive language. Please stop the insults or your comments will be… } – Aug 01, 2:58 PM
  • Chris { Then explain it all to me. Tell us exactly what the LGBTQ community has to do with the above article. Obviously you need to use… } – Aug 01, 2:58 PM
  • Lagaya1 { I knew a man who found out accidentally as an adult, that his “father” was really his stepfather. The stepfather and mother were both aware… } – Aug 01, 2:57 PM
  • Chris { Evidence please. } – Aug 01, 2:55 PM
  • Chris { Please provide the details on my intelligence and ability to use a computer. I am sorry, but I just cannot rely on the opinion of… } – Aug 01, 2:55 PM
  • simple-touriste { Shut up and go away. You are too stupid to use a computer. } – Aug 01, 2:53 PM
  • simple-touriste { That’s a fact, assh0le. } – Aug 01, 2:52 PM
  • simple-touriste { No, but you are too stupid to understand what I write. } – Aug 01, 2:52 PM
  • Christine { There is a big difference between not knowing, versus “knowing” all your life and having the rug pulled out from under you in your 40s,… } – Aug 01, 2:51 PM
  • simple-touriste { Go away. You are too dumb to use a computer. } – Aug 01, 2:51 PM
  • simple-touriste { You REALLY are stupid. } – Aug 01, 2:49 PM
  • Christine { What a burdensome secret for you to have to keep! My extended family had a similar quandary, though without the added awkwardness of being in… } – Aug 01, 2:47 PM
  • Kate { Interestingly, when my second child was born in March, they tested his blood type and it was A. My blood type is O and my… } – Aug 01, 2:37 PM
  • Chris { That is tough. My stepsister has no idea who her biological father was. Her mother was the family’s spinster who lived with her older brother’s… } – Aug 01, 2:32 PM
  • Thor { The joints of the neck are more intricate than those in the hands, not only structurally, but neurologically and vascular. Simply pulling on a phalange… } – Aug 01, 2:31 PM
  • Beamup { To me, this is the money quote of the post: They argue that “To disclose or not to disclose?” is simply a question that health… } – Aug 01, 2:17 PM
  • Thor { I’ve been in the midst of a related issue, though not medical, so hope I’m not misguided in posting this comment. My father had an… } – Aug 01, 2:11 PM
  • Harriet Hall { That is a sexist comment. If nobody should be forced to provide resources to a child not their own, that should apply equally to paternity… } – Aug 01, 2:00 PM
  • Chris { Not getting what? The meaning of your short sentences that have nothing to do with the above article? Do provide us a scientific summary of… } – Aug 01, 1:59 PM
  • «« »»