All Comments

• AJB { Yes. } – Nov 23, 10:33 PM
  • Jopari { Windriven, But it’s so bloody amusing. *grin*, but alright, I’ll stop. } – Nov 23, 10:28 PM
  • Tazia K. Stagg { * I didn’t pay attention } – Nov 23, 10:26 PM
  • Tazia K. Stagg { What advice did he give me?didn’t paying attention } – Nov 23, 10:25 PM
  • Stephen S. Rodrigues, MD { “Steve Rodrigues is an MD and also a buffoon.” Hmmm, I will take that as a compliment!! I concepts are so different from you narrow… } – Nov 23, 10:23 PM
  • Jopari { Tazia, please, where has Windriven ever told you to become like him? } – Nov 23, 10:20 PM
  • Clay Jones { Soda is limited to no more than 65 mg of caffeine per 12 ounces. Coffee can have more than that. But your point is true…. } – Nov 23, 10:20 PM
  • Herb { Here’s a potential – which now looks like an actual – treatment for Ebola that many who blog on this site will no doubt label… } – Nov 23, 10:19 PM
  • Chemmomo { Tazia K Stagg “I’m careful to only say what I mean to say, which prevents embarrassment” At this point after reading all of your comments… } – Nov 23, 10:18 PM
  • JD { @ Sawyer What do you mean? Some dude sitting on his computer at home with weather data over the past 100 years has exactly equivalent… } – Nov 23, 10:17 PM
  • Stephen S. Rodrigues, MD { I see the word subluxation in the same unscientific and meaningless terms as bone-on-bone. They both are human constructs in a profit driven business. NOT… } – Nov 23, 10:11 PM
  • Stephen S. Rodrigues, MD { Thinking_Chiro Good to have a healer on board. Between you hands and my steel, chronic pain can be controlled with less opiates and far less… } – Nov 23, 10:07 PM
  • Stephen S. Rodrigues, MD { It’s proven to reasonable minded people. You all are not reasonable scientist either by fear, ignorance, arrogance or profits. Your choice. } – Nov 23, 9:58 PM
  • Tazia K. Stagg { Are those diagnoses, or insults? } – Nov 23, 9:55 PM
  • Windriven { Brilliant :-P } – Nov 23, 9:54 PM
  • MadisonMD { I wonder what it is like to consult a narcissistic egocentric passive aggressive preventive medicine specialist with a personality disorder… hmmmmm.. Doctor(D): Why are you… } – Nov 23, 9:51 PM
  • Tazia K. Stagg { And Windriven would only advise people to be more like Windriven. I’m careful to only say what I mean to say, which prevents embarrassment. And… } – Nov 23, 9:36 PM
  • Tazia K. Stagg { And what do you think Thor was trying to accomplish? } – Nov 23, 9:28 PM
  • Tazia K. Stagg { Have you seen any behavior you don’t know how to explain? } – Nov 23, 9:25 PM
  • Chemmomo { Tazia K Stagg “I can’t imagine anyone aspiring to be more like Windriven.” Your reading comprehension skills need improvement. When I suggested you take Windriven’s… } – Nov 23, 9:23 PM
  • Harriet Hall { It’s OK to suggest mental illness as a possible explanation of otherwise inexplicable behavior. } – Nov 23, 9:05 PM
  • Michael Busch { Enjoy the trip! I have the fortune to live near San Francisco, where there are a few good import shops specializing in Japanese teas. Although… } – Nov 23, 9:04 PM
  • Tazia K. Stagg { EBMOD, here’s another opportunity for you to come up to (or toward) my level. I’ll make it convenient for you. What would you tell Thor:… } – Nov 23, 8:48 PM
  • Andrey Pavlov { Stunning. Simply stunning. } – Nov 23, 8:33 PM
  • Sawyer { @JD Thanks for the awesome breakdown. Between these guidelines, the Cochrane work you mentioned, and some head-butting with climate change deniers this weekend, I’m gaining… } – Nov 23, 7:47 PM
  • WilliamLawrenceUtridge { Don’t let you opinion interfere with patient care. That is malpractice.I know posting information about an identifiable patient’s medical condition online is a HIPPA violation,… } – Nov 23, 7:20 PM
  • WilliamLawrenceUtridge { The history of courts forcibly removing children from First Nations families and having them adopted out by white people is too dark and bitter.At what… } – Nov 23, 7:19 PM
  • WilliamLawrenceUtridge { Why continue to use the term CAM when you truly know that all of it is not ineffective. When CAM is proven to be effective,… } – Nov 23, 7:13 PM
  • WilliamLawrenceUtridge { And in the case of a Minor have their parents speak for them?They should not have this right. There are correct answers. For anybody, Aboriginal,… } – Nov 23, 7:08 PM
  • WilliamLawrenceUtridge { Klempner jumped to conclusions about further antibiotic treatment. He did not try other types of antibiotics or durations of therapy but then declared no other… } – Nov 23, 7:01 PM
  • Sawyer { Looking over their discussion of GRADE criteria spawns a question for me – are there people that now specialize in Lyme research/treatment that have extensive… } – Nov 23, 7:00 PM
  • WilliamLawrenceUtridge { Leaving patients to suffer in pain in vain under your stupidity and narrow mindedness is the definition of sick minded. What do you call offering… } – Nov 23, 6:50 PM
  • JD { Oh I read them. What I provided was the review of an independent panel made up of experts in infectious disease, microbiology, immunology, and epidemiology…. } – Nov 23, 6:24 PM
  • agitato { “J says: November 18, 2014 at 8:28 am Thank you for this wonderful article. How do you take this information to someone who is more… } – Nov 23, 5:37 PM
  • Loonout (Shan) { Klempner jumped to conclusions about further antibiotic treatment. He did not try other types of antibiotics or durations of therapy but then declared no other… } – Nov 23, 5:27 PM
  • Thinking_Chiro { That is why I come onto sites like this. It is to put reason and referenced research into the public record. I find it extremely… } – Nov 23, 4:47 PM
  • Windriven { “Don’t let you opinion interfere with patient care. That is malpractice.” This, spoken by a man whose entire practice is based on opinion. Unreal. You… } – Nov 23, 4:29 PM
  • Windriven { I touch more patients in a day with the products that I make than you will treat in several years, products that demonstrably improve peoples’… } – Nov 23, 4:25 PM
  • Windriven { How frigging stupid are you, Steve? Nothing Madison said could possibly be construed to suggest that medicine is flawless. And lose the ‘CM.’. There is… } – Nov 23, 4:22 PM
  • Windriven { @Sawyer “I know this is the second time in several days I’ve barged into a discussion and asked for everyone else to stop posting, but… } – Nov 23, 4:16 PM
  • EBMOD { Aaaaand yet again you COMPLETELY ignore any criticism and make it all about condescending every one else. } – Nov 23, 4:12 PM
  • Jon { And thank you, Steve and Dave, for acknowledging that it’s not traditional medicine. (That wouldn’t make it any more factual, but claiming it’s traditional medicine… } – Nov 23, 4:05 PM
  • Windriven { Goddammit, C’mon people, isn’t it obvious that this is a disturbed individual with a desperate need to focus SBM on herself? You are just feeding… } – Nov 23, 4:02 PM
  • DevoutCatalyst { You’re not a tea snob, be kind to yourself. The question is whether or not you’ll drink Busch beer. } – Nov 23, 3:56 PM
  • Jon { I will say that the Mario reference is more intended to evoke nostalgia than anything. Platformers aren’t as popular as they used to be. Yeah,… } – Nov 23, 3:49 PM
  • Tazia K. Stagg { I was never taught that medicine’s goal is humanity surviving. Where did you learn that? } – Nov 23, 3:35 PM
  • PMoran { “I think I understand your dilemma you believe you are all Gods. you do not believe in natural healing or innate healing automatically as “God”… } – Nov 23, 3:19 PM
  • Shannon { Um … no, not those. http://informahealthcare.com/doi/abs/10.1586/14787210.2014.940900 You can suspect all you want, but do you really think that’s a valid argument against them? Read them…. } – Nov 23, 2:59 PM
  • Tazia K. Stagg { There’s one thing that’s worth clarifying. It did not anger me that Thor tried to insult me by suggesting that I have a psychiatric diagnosis…. } – Nov 23, 2:42 PM
  • WilliamLawrenceUtridge { “Hi, my name is Tazia and I’m here for the attention.” } – Nov 23, 2:40 PM
  • «« »»