This page is under construction. We’re reviving this project over the summer of 2013. Please check back later this year. Meanwhile, see the index for reference page index that are more developed.
- A Meeting of Incompatibles
- Collision of Incompatibles
- The infiltration of complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) and “integrative medicine” into academia
- The ultimate in “integrative medicine”: Integrating the unscientific into the medical school curriculum
- Why would medical schools associate with quackery? Or, How we did it.
- How Can Smart People Be So Stupid?
- The Weekly Waluation of the Weasel Words of Woo #3
- Borderlines in research
- Integrative Medicine – Sectarians’ Trojan Horse
- The Trojan Horses of Education
- Touch – a Trojan Horse
- Forks in the road
- Resistance is futile
- Science, Reason, Ethics, and Modern Medicine, Part 2: the Tortured Logic of David Katz
- Postmodernist attacks on science-based medicine
- Trouble in the Library