We are happy to grant permission to publish translations of ScienceBasedMedicine.org articles within these guidelines:
- Please do not proceed without clear permission from an SBM editor, and we will ask you to clearly confirm your agreement to these conditions before permission will be granted.
- Permission is one-time permission to translate and post only.
- It must be clear that it is a translation with permission asked and granted.
- Appropriate attribution must be made to the author of the post.
- There must be a link to the English version in the introduction to the translation.
- Permission does not in any way confer or transfer any rights or ownership of the work from the original author, who retains all copyright.
When your translation is published, please let us know so that we can check it over to confirm that these conditions have been met. Thank you.